Luxembourg And Belgium

biffsgasgas

Apparently Luxembourg is allowing roll backs as long as feet is off the ground. 2 min time limits and stops with foot down is still a point.

Belgium is allowing stops as well even though they really tried the no stop thing last year.

Hrmmmm have the people spoken?

--Biff

We are doing the same here in DK, stops allowed and roll back as well. I think that the Swedes and the Norwegians are doing the same...as are the French.

Maybe the FIM-guys should run around in their own small group/world without stopping - and the rest of us will use common sense :-)

Moller

• Like 1

Apparently Luxembourg is allowing roll backs as long as feet is off the ground. 2 min time limits and stops with foot down is still a point.

Belgium is allowing stops as well even though they really tried the no stop thing last year.

Hrmmmm have the people spoken?

--Biff

Yes, in Belgium there was a petition last year held by the national motorcycle union (BMB) and when I saw the paper almost 100% favored stop allowed

Luxembourg?probably only got about 10 trials riders the same number of rocks as Belgium.

:rotfl:

Edited by guys

Great thanks for that, could really understand much as my Dutch is about as good as my spannering skills... anyway is there any trials on in April of note that I could perhaps take in on either my Ariel or Swm as we are planning on visiting my son in Gronigan sometime then..

Thanks

Metisse,

i never been to Apeldorn,but i might will go to Sleen,have been there before.You can ride SWM or Ariel no problem.They have Twinshock and pre 65 classes.You can turn on the day sign on ,pay and ride.All very relaxed.

• 2 weeks later...

Great, I will try and get organized as well, although its a round trip of around 2400 kms for me....I have to convince my wife to spend 12 hours in the van apposed to a cheap flight with an SWM as hand luggage... Seriously will have a look at the dates and do my best, even if I turn up and watch..