2009 4T Frustration

vanman1950

van man glad your bike is sorted, do you usually ride with the gest hastings club? ill be riding on sunday at monkins woods too so see you there! ill be on a sherco 125 2015 on whites. hopefully see you around. what route will you be doing? is it your first trial?

ben - 15 :)

No been in Gest for last 25 years!!!!

I'm old fart now,will be on red haven't ridden for a few months,I know what you might be thinking with the bike I've bought but wanted a new direction and challenge.Had Montesa 2t for last 15 yrs,never too old to try something new.

Watch this space.........By the way what is your surname?

haha oh right sorry about that...

i have nothing against the bike. if your happy with it and it runs nicely then not an issue. apparently they go abit so maybe i could have a little go on it after :rolleyes:

cant really think of who you are haha theres a few guys on old monts whats your name?

Oh right . I thought I saw that that oil was ok on another forum . Oh well! :) I was just looking through the new subjects and Am quite interested in the Sherco 4t trials and thought id take a look. The Eastbourne club (EDMCC) are holding a Good Friday trial at my local great bit of land in rush lake green. This is the coming Friday. All the local clubs are invited including gest. Start at 11. Are you coming to this?

No doing something else but know who you are now,saw you @ another trial @ Erics ground with your friend last year when I was riding there.

By the way I was an EDMCC member some time ago before you started riding!!

Anyway may see you Sunday Ben.

regards....

Well I rode my first trial today on the Sherco, 48 sections don't know the final tally only had two 5's, ran perfectly only had a problem starting twice down to me not the bike so I'm a happy bunny :thumbup:

Looking forward to the winter already and pulling through the southern snot in 3rd/4th gear!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well three trials down!! and getting used to the 4T,first two trials were ok re starting easy peasy especially when cold as advised no choke,no throttle two easy kicks then a firm prod and away she goes even when hot until the last trial.

Just changed from std plug to a Platinum one but on taking out the std plug looked as if running a bit rich,any idea ref setting for mixture screw.

Thanks in advance....Pete.