Ajs 350 From Lincoln Area Trying To Find Previous Owner Or Info

sidecar 151

I bought the attached AJS from a bloke called John?? in Lincoln begining of this year. It was listed on good ole eBay but we had a deal before the auction ended. He told us that he had only been out on the bike once but didn't like trials & as he was a regular Classic MX BSA B50 racer was going to stick with that???????????.

I asked him to send on previous owners details but nothing has arrived. Was told the bike might be registered so in short does anyone recognise the bike. The photo is as I bought the bike & it did genuinely look as though it was a regular used club bike but to me I just got the feeling as though it hadn't been used for a few years????? Had someone passed away or got too old to ride and this "John" who I bought it from had the job to sell it on?????

Just noticed the rear units were not fitted ... It came with a completely knackered pair of all alloy KONI shocks & a home brew seat. There were a pair of 1980's VF (VACUUM FORMERS) original plastic mudguards, transparent to rear and the white one on front.

It wasn't a very tidy bike and had a good few "let's say home brew chicken weld alterations" that have now all been sorted. It also had the blue YAMAHA FS1E (Fizzy) fuel tank which I have now replaced with an alloy comp tank.

Please let me know if anyone can put me in touch with previous owner as it would be nice to find out a bit of the bikes history and if it is / was road registered.

Someone must know the bike.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Rob

07887 956091

post-21193-0-78645000-1427026477_thumb.jpg

Edited by sidecar 151