Another Blow To Super Cub Trials Projects.

charlie prescott

Hi Guy's.

Why Ban something that is so much fun to ride?

I thought this trials game was all about having fun riding your trials bikes and trying to pit your wits with balance and cunning against the obstacle  set in front of you?

And repeating this through out the trial for the best score that you could achieve.

I am sure Martyn did, and enjoyed every minute riding his "Pit-Bike"!

For one thing you can say for these little machine's is, that they make you smile every time you climb aboard one.

Luv-Um, 

Regards Charlie.

• 1 month later...

Hello Charlie,

That's a really nice bike, your Mini Otter.

With the affordable engine you apply there is no worry about availability of parts.

It would fit in the twinshock competition in Holland. There are some in competition using a XYZ or similar engine in a Montesa frame.

I use a Honda S90 trial special (Ives inspired) with the original engine (slightly upgraded), but parts are not so easy to find for a 50 year old S90 engine.

I can't find prices of the Mini Otter on your very nice website.

Kind regards,

Arie from Holland.

No car forums, sorry. I only use cars for transport.

I'm on  the (yahoogroups.com) Honda S90 forum, this contains loads of information and many helpfull participants.

And my bike is on a French forum (http://trial-en-ancienne.creer-forums.com/) and on the website of www.classictrial.nl (report of the 2015 Pleasure Plonkers Trial, Eurocup, in Arnhem Holland).

And I'm filling my own simple website (in slow progress) describing the build of my Honda S90 trial, https://s90hondatrial.wordpress.com/

Also to help others who want to build something similar.

Kind regards,

Arie from Holland

Hi Guy's.

Hi Arie,

Glad you like the little "Mini Otter".

I need to get the second one finished to be able to price a frame up, I have someone, interested in making some for me if we can finalise the design.

I still have a vast interest in the project, but I am now, just taking it slowly, to see what pans out with new rules etc over here.

It seems that the rest of the world just except the project for what it is, a way of building a cheaper "Classic Styled" little machine for every one to enjoy.

Thanks again for the interest, in the project, I like what you are doing too.

Merry Christmas Charlie.