Sammy Miller Round 2 - The Scuj

pete_scorpa3

The Sam Cooper Union Jack Trial.

Entries are now available for the second round of the Sammy Miller championship on 17th May.

The trial is being staged by the Stratford-Upon-Avon Club and includes a brand new start venue at the Cotswold Farmshop & Cafe near Moreton in Marsh, it will cover a 26 mile single lap on the road with two routes.

The trial caters for all classic classes including sidecars, plus a non championship class for trail bikes, aircooled monos and even modern machines. The B route will be suitable for all sidecars.

The owners of the Cotswold Farm shop are keen to promote the use of their location for road trials and will be providing every rider with a bacon bap at the start.

For more information contact the clerk of the course John Cart 07889 477292

2015-05-17_rg_v1(1).pdf

2015-05-17_ef_v1(1).pdf

Dropped a bol**** here, just started road trials this year, we had to move our club trial date and found out it clashes with this trial. I can't move again, if we had plenty of helpers I would skip it and ride but as always they won't be fighting to help.

Always a difficult one,date clashes were the worst thing about running Bath Classic for me.It seemed no matter how hard I tried I would miss something.

Mike Fear of the local Kingswood club does a combined club dates list for most of the clubs in the SW,and its a great help in planning the year.(Available from the Somerton Classic website)

Speaking of clashes, today Both Golden Valley and Somerton Classic have a club trial - and I'd also like to go and watch the hillclimb at Prescott. Spoilt for choice...