Torrot Electric Bike

dale666

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, looking for some advice on what bike to buy my 2 & half year old.

I've been looking at the 2015 osset 12.5 and the Torrot T10. I can't seem to find any videos other than the promo stuff, and all I know is they come from Barcelona.

Anyone with any experience with the T10 or knows anyone that dose, I would be very interested in finding out more about it before I rush into buying an osset.

Thanks Dale

Not seen much on them but Sandifords off road seem to do them. Not sure how well that goes with Caroline Sandiford and the Mecatechno electric bikes she imports!! As regards an OSET there are a few around and a community that supports them so they are a safe choice that happens to be a good one as well.

Edited by telecat

• 1 year later...

These look so much better than an oset and with all the ECU mapping as well, I can't believe no one has heard of them or tried one out. The company bought gasgas so have a good knowledge of trails and have quite a long history of electric bikes and mobility scooters, also built in Barcelona Spain.

Most of us know torrot. They have been an electric bike manufacture for some time now. They did JUST buy gasgas and haven't had their time to prove themselves in the world of trials. 

You have oset which has been around for a long time that has developed a really good machine and following. 

You have mecatechno who have been really strong with a neat design for the past couple of years. 

You have the beta e line which isnt selling horrible. 

Then keuber (sp?) which makes a cheap alternative. 

Now you have the torrot/gasgas which looks to be an off shoot of the gasgas e kids bike from a few years ago. 

Kids have options these days.

--biff

Edited by biffsgasgas

So does anyone know someone who has one? Or uses one in computation?

Decided on the oset 12.5r as just can't find enough info to warrant buying a torrot at the moment, but my oldest will grow out of it quite quick so maybe a T12 will be next.