05 280 Power Loss

dadandlad

right ive had my 05 280 txt pro for a few werk now and pretty much spent my weekends repairing bits that i didnt see when purchased and not much time riding! so i realised exhaust needed new o rings and decided to decoke and repack while it was off. now ive done this went to quarry to play and seems its struggling and not got the power it had before,i thought it would be better after this not worse. it sounds like the air filter has been taken off but checked its all fastened on correctly, ive reset the tick over and fuel air mix. now ive taken spark plug off and looks like its been running rich so i will replace plug tommorow and see what its like. i went up a hill and felt like not much bottom end then makes more power higher in revs and it used to do sweet 6th gear wheelies now i cant bearly get it to. any ideas?

cheers chris.

cheers for the replys! airbox has been off and seems fine so can exlude that. i will try taking the silecer off and riding it. would over packing the silecer make it less powerful?

i did repack the silencer but and tried to the middle box too yes which i beleive may be causing the problem, has any tried the repacking of the mid box?