Beta Evo Factory 2015 Arrival

skyline1

Sorry, this is a re-posted question because i can not find my previous post.

I am trying to find out when the next batch of Factory Beta Evo's are due to hit our shores?

On the last post somebody mentioned the coming week? but then I also got told within the next 3 weeks?

Has anybody got a definitive date please or a little insider information?

Hi I've been told I will have my factory 300 this Saturday. What dealer are you getting yours from?

All i can say at this time is a well known Beta dealer, I fear it would be taken in the wrong context if I named them. I have no issues with them apart from the lack of info but I understand that this may not be their fault. importing vehicles is a strange process. 

That's right lampkin imports them all and there is only 2 batches coming to the u.K the first 1 late Feb and batch 2 between 17 21 April your dealer will have had a update weeks a go???. If I was you I'd ring beta UK (John lampkin)

If the factories carry on this way they are all going to go bust, There are lots of people wanting to buy bikes not just Beta, JTG and Gas Gas too.

Unfortunately some bike dealers don't have a clue, They can take an order for a bike but are not professional enough to chase things up and keep customers in the loop. They need to be more proactive.

Delays sometimes happen but when you sell new toys to people they want them yesterday and get frustrated, These customers need constant attention and communication or they will buy elsewhere.

If they were in the car trade they would not last a month. 

If the factories carry on this way they are all going to go bust, There are lots of people wanting to buy bikes not just Beta, JTG and Gas Gas too.

Unfortunately some bike dealers don't have a clue, They can take an order for a bike but are not professional enough to chase things up and keep customers in the loop. They need to be more proactive.

Delays sometimes happen but when you sell new toys to people they want them yesterday and get frustrated, These customers need constant attention and communication or they will buy elsewhere.

If they were in the car trade they would not last a month. 

You are so right there Steve. I am in Sales & customer relations. if I was to treat my customers this way, they would not be my customers for long.

As it happens I phoned john Lampkin & they are arriving at his place on Thursday afternoon. Lets see how long it takes my supplier to let me know. they said they would phone me straight away once they arrive.

John told me he had not phoned them yet but I am sure after I phoned him it would have jogged his memory.