What Did You Do To Your Bultaco Today?

scot taco

Hi  thought you all might like to know there a Sherpa 199 being parted in states ,  just listed this week ,  on ebay , 

been watching good deals in winter. Purchased 2 engines projects  Astro   250 and matador model 4 both needing lot of polishing and lots oil ,, I really wanted another Astro  , after selling one for parts , so have good 250 with with great crank tight rod , just needs piston and ignition , 

I have parts somewhere , think will put on light. Frame  maby lobo , will post picture

Edited by larry s. k.
Pic
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, larry s. k. said:

Hi  thought you all might like to know there a Sherpa 199 being parted in states ,  just listed this week ,  on ebay , 

been watching good deals in winter. Purchased 2 engines projects  Astro   250 and matador model 4 both needing lot of polishing and lots oil ,, I really wanted another Astro  , after selling one for parts , so have good 250 with with great crank tight rod , just needs piston and ignition , 

I have parts somewhere , think will put on light. Frame  maby lobo , will post picture