What Did You Do To Your Bultaco Today?

scot taco

Bondy, you got it, just make sure the swing arm moves without moving the motor mount.

When you get it assembled a shot of grease on each side & no more   tearing it down ever.

Don't forget to grease the bolt.

Larry

Bondy, don`t forget that the grease nipples only grease in between the inner and outer bushes. It does not lubricate the swingarm axle at all. So that means unless you pull the axle out and grease it it will get stuck onto the steel inner bush. Graham.

• Like 1

Bondy, Please take Grahams' advice, GREASE THE AXEL.

Zinc plating won't stop rust very long if at all!!post-14329-0-66979600-1430748765_thumb.jpg

This from personal M92 original (my) assembly many years ago.

Tear down recent. (reweld kick stand).

Had a m199 several years ago w/ original chrome plated aluminum bearings that required

lots of heat & beat to get it out.

Larry

Edited by lbhbul
  • Like 1

i always load plenty grease on all moving parts goes with out saying. i may also have 1 made from titanium not cheap tho we will see i ham having titanium Engine bolts alot cheaper will keep you posted.

• Like 1

Please help me out, I have never seen any B models period.

It would appear in the photo on pg 3 of this thread (re 85.5 piston) that the 199 B maybe doesn't use a head gasket as

I am used to seeing??

Forget about us seeing 198B, as I personally do not remember seeing any 250 after the M 92 in this area; bigger has

got to be better mentality?

Thanks

Larry

Hi Larry yes Mr smelling is correct altho all my other bikes have copper Gaskets witch are no longer for sale i can get them made from copper but i would Expect them to be alot to make you can reuse the copper head Gaskets many times.

• Like 1