Ssdt 2015 Chat

johnnyboxer

After day 1 it looks well spread at the top of the leader board

All to play for & looking at the weather forecast, it will play a major part, especially if the Becks are full

What do the rest of you reckon?

Any predictions ?

Personally I'd like Doug to get one more

Edited by johnnyboxer

Heavy rain forecast for all day today though peeking out the hotel window, it's dry right now.

As announced when it went live, I'm now also responsible for the SSDT website. Last night it was under very heavy load just after results were published and throwing up errors due to load. I don't normally put daily results on TC during the week, but will also be adding them to our lead stories from each day as soon as I get them as an alternate source if the SSDT site is playing up. might ease the load a little :huh:

• Like 3

Some great rides yesterday including Jack Price and Billy Bolt going round on 4 marks on their early day riding 125s in their first ssdt.

Joe Baker and James Fry take the biscuit however.

Now where was that thread debating whether you need a 300 or not?? 

This year just has the feeling of the next generation starting to make inroads into the old guard.

• Like 1

That really clever tracking thing on the SSDT website shows that the back markers left Laggan Locks about an hour ago, so the first books from there will be entered soon and the results page will up date - I think!

Arrr, I have just received this email from "Mieke de Vos, Secretary SSDT"

"Results of today will be published tonight after the riders have finished the Tuesday run."

The Live Results page must be having some problems.!

According to the tracker function, the back markers are still on the hill between Meall Chorie Ghlais and Loch Arkaig sections. It looks like it will be a very late night. Does anybody have any gossip/news from Fort William to share with us poor southern souls following it on the web?

According to FB, there seems to be an issue with tight time allowances 

Apparently some major time marks were lost, some big numbers I hear, though not totally surprised given the conditions today, could be interesting reading, and a test of those in charge.,