2015 Pre-65 Scottish

laird387

Hi,

I have completed my 'inventory' of the photographs available so I can now confirm that:

"IF YOU RODE IN THE 2015 PRE-65 SCOTTISH,  YOUR PHOTOGRAPH WILL APPEAR,  AT LEAST HALF-PAGE BUT MANY  FULL-PAGE, AND MOSTLY SHOWING BOTH SIDES OF YOUR BIKE (TO HELP RESTORERS, ETC.) SHORTLY IN 'OFF ROAD REVUe' (ORRe) AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY ON THIS WEBSITE."

"THE PHOTOGRAPHS HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE..............."

Enjoy.

Edited by laird387

Hi,

I have now completed the pre-press stages of our digital magazine, ORRe Issue-22, due on-line shortly and can confirm that there are images, already, of FIFTY of the competitors in this year's Pre-65 Scottish.  Every competitor who rode this year will be featured in forthcoming issues.

Enjoy.

Edited by laird387

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have now completed the pre-press stages of our digital magazine, ORRe Issue-23, due on-line shortly and I am happy to confirm another milestone because, including this issue, that there now action photographs of more than HALF of the competitors who rode in this year's Pre-65 Scottish, not paddock shots.  Every competitor who rode this year's Pre-65 Scottish will be featured in the next few weeks.

Moreover we are striving to give the fullest coverage to as many classic events as possible, not merely publishing results - but giving as many action photographs as possible - often with clear views of the timing side and the drive side of each rider - as an intended help for other riders looking for potential machines to purchase or even create. ORRe-23 includes photoreports on the 2015 Sam Cooper Union Jack trial and also the 2015 Blue Bar trial, (which has twenty action shots.)

And how much does all this cost - well the current issue, coupled to the fact that you automatically get access to every one of the back issues with just one subscription - means that the cost per page is now LESS THAN A PENNY A PAGE, and NONE of those pages has ANY advertising.........

Enjoy.

Edited by laird387

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Final progress report on my marathon effort (aided and abetted by the rest of the ORRe gang) of trying to publish at least one action photograph of every rider in the 2015 Pre-65 Scottish as a permanent record in ORRe - our digital magazine.

It is not a perfect result, sadly, because five of the non-finishers managed to evade being spotted by the Revue cameras, although three of them, Mark Whitham (31), Chris Hampshire (102) and Wim Kroon (105) were spotted by Andy with his  trialsphotos.com collections.  So the only two to 'escape' were Brian Young (6) and Martin Murphy (60). 

However, all is not lost because if anybody has images of Brian or Martin at Kinlochleven that can be emailed to me at offroadrevue@gmail.com, then I will certainly publish the photos in ORRe.

But to everyone who rode and finished in this years event, that is all one hundred and fifty-four riders, your photograph is now a permanent record in ORRe - and in most cases at least two views showing both sides of the machine, and all at least half-page and many full-page.

The next bonus - anybody organising any classic offroad event, get some images to me taken with a modern digital camera (not 'phones or 'pads or tablets, sorry) and I will publish them in ORRe.

Enjoy.

Deryk Wylde

Edited by laird387