Beta Owners Manual

lewis

Lewis - amend your personal profile to add your location so everyone can see where you are.

Check with your importer to get manuals; your topic says '..Owners Manual' and the post says, '...workshop manual...', I think they are two different things and, either way, your importer should be able to get one in the post for you.

Once you indicate your country, others on this forum can help you with which importer to contact.

Full parts lists for all Rev3 (and some earlier) models including exploded diagrams are available somewhere on the 'net - I've just trawled my bookmarks but can't for the life of me remember which site I got them from. Someone else might be able to point you in the right direction but if not, drop me a PM and I can email them to you. I have the files for 2002, 2003 and 2004 Rev3 250/270s.

thanks for help everyone ,this forums pretty cool,i rode my beta for the first time yesterday,i dont know im not convinced yet,on my scorpa i could balance so easily ,with the beta a lot harder,but ill give a couple of months see how i go if i still dont like it ill go back to scorpa 04-05 ,ive got a trial on sunday at hessaford farm near bude ,so ill let you know how i go .see ya

hi james,as it was only my second trial ,a couple of friends said do the novice route ,if i new it was going to be so easy i think i would have done clubman route,saying that i still lost 17 ,that deep mud took a few, still it was all for a good cause , i might try and get to moretonhampstead on sunday ,its ment to be on some new grounds .lewis