Fantic 200 Pro

wobbler

Todays Questions ??

What sprocket & chain size combination are people using for a 200 Pro (Forward Kick).

My 240 runs on 10 -39 with a 520 Chain ......It would make sense to run the same as I can use a spare rear wheel for both ??

How much gearbox oil ...500 cc ?? like the 240 ??

will a 240 back box fit OK..... 

What's the best Sump guard available - heavier duty the better for me ! 

Any help & advice appreciated

Pictures would be great

Thanks

As always

The Wobbler

Edited by wobbler

I use a factory fantic aluminum skid plate off a later model ,I don't remember which one , but the profile/bend is correct , and all I did to mount it was drill a few holes and add a notch to clear the exhaust . It's pretty stout too ! :)

Glenn

Thanks gents .

Shazsfan - they are all pretty close as I understand if you divide the rear no by the front that gives you a ratio !!!! All pretty close to 4 ..... I was more concerned with power loss on a 200 with a 520 chain on .... Think I'll just give it a shot as then I can run all my bikes on the same gearing & spare wheel !!!!

Axul - any chance of a picture when you get five ???

Thanks again as always

The Wobbler !!!!

post-1232-0-69168500-1432120303_thumb.jpgpost-1232-0-20843300-1432120334_thumb.jpgHere you go , excuse the dirt ... And you can't see it , in these but I added a hole so I can change oil without removing the skidplate. , And those are some trick Flush surface mount bolts , with the allan head hole way up inside . So you can always get them off without fighting damaged bolt heads ...

Glenn

Is not the 200 pro the same frame ? And I'd rather be a little too wide than to narrow ... And I think I paid 30.00 usd for it , and I have yet to see a aftermarket one that is as thick and any where near the same quality of material ....

Just Saying :) The fit was worth the effort .

Glenn

Axul - That's off a 301/303 as I have the same on my 240 !!!

I might see if I can fit the same again - but maybe trim it down as the 200 doesn't stick out past the down tubes like the 240 !!!

Thanks for the crack guys - I'll put some photos up as I go along ......Hopefully picking my rebuilt engine up this weekend !!!!

As always

The Wobbler.