colmills

To be honest I don't know anyone in Warrington but inch perfect, sandifords, kelcoats,,trials Wales or trials UK all would be able to and are all within an hour travelling time and will do you a great job.

Other than that if you give me a shout tomorrow, without doubt there's a couple of blokes there who probably know others maybe more local that can help you out.

Hi guys, how'd it govtofay? Its been my daughters 3rd birthday weekend so couldn't make it!

How's the bike Col?

Am I right in thinking the next Frodsham event is the 30th? Is there anything the bikes require to be Ridden? Eg lanyard kill switch? Etc

Cheers, Al

• 2 weeks later...

I went along and had a good few hours wandering around. Looked like a really good event to take part in. Not too sure when the next event is I'm afraid. Most of the bikes I saw had kill switches but I cannot say wether they had lanyards a or not?

Bike is ready for a test run. Got a trailer now so am mobile just need to try it out. Need a free weekend to travel somewhere and have a mess around for an hour or two.

Hi mate, sounds good, I believe the next round is bank holiday Sunday 30th this month.

I found a tip bloke in Anderton, Northwich who does repairs and parts and clothing etc. Search for 2machs motorcycles.a bloke called Ian mackman runs it. He's an ex TT champion and rode the factory Norton a few years ago, real interesting bloke to talk to!

Sure he could check your bike and God for Tring helmets and boots etc!

Fair play to you.

I hope to pop along once again. Not sure about taking part as the bike is still untested

I was thinking about going up to hawks nest sometime soon just to give the bike a tryout without embarrassing myself at a meet. Lol

If anyone is up for coming along let me know?

Ah you should give it a go mate, sure the bike will be fine! I'm only doing the novice/begginer route. Just want to get it under my belt and hopefully learn a bit about the bike, what's ok or not etc. You should do it! My mate is also coming for his first trial to. We can all Make fail together ha ha

The Frodsham bloke told me it's atvtge mickerdale farm venue. Directions on website. 11am start si he advised be there for 10am.

£5 to join club for a year then £15 entry fee. Will be issued an ACU number which we can then go home and get ACU licence for a tenner I think he said! Just turn-up, he was very encouraging towards giving it a go!

• 5 weeks later...

How did you get on at the Trials event?

Had trouble with the air intake rubber on mine so just got that sorted today. Now going to replace the fork oil and I think I'm good to go.

Had the rear fender repaired also and resprayed. Starting to look like a usable bike now I think.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, nit spike on here for a while, I had a disaster back in Aug before attempting my first Frodsham trial. I went with a mate for a day out in Llangollen at kynnistons farm (#awesome place) but my engine wburnt the rings and scored the piston and died. Still not managed to find parts to fix it. But next week I'm picking up a 2007 gasgas txt pro 280! So was seeing hoe you are all fixed for riding these days. Where you go etc?

I'm looking at joining macc trials club due to variety of terrain and events?!?

Happy new year and hope all are well!

Cheers. Al