colmills

I have had a couple of Trials experiance days at Inch Perfect recently. Thanks for your patience Mathew.

Just wondering if any one can tell me if there are any local Trials clubs near Warrington. Cheshire.

I am looking to take up the sport once again and need to find a bike and club.

Any advice will be greatly relieved.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Neil

Thanks for thae advice, would you know where would be the best place to look for a decent second hand bike, not looking to spend to much up to about £1000 maybe a little more.

Would i be able to pop along on the 2nd August just for a watch/look round?

Regards Col

Hi mate, where abouts are you, I live in lymm and getting Mt first bike this sat also after doing experience day, should hook up some time, I'll have a little practice area set up soon! Could come have a go some time. Looking to go to Frodsham once got used to the bike! Al

I'm in Warrington as well (North) and have been riding again for a couple of years now... As Nelly says Frodsham is a great place to ride and a really friendly club with good beginners routes and you're also well placed for Manchester 17 who also do dead easy trials designed for beginners. I also ride up at Darwen which isn't too far either and has some great trials on different types of land from Frodsham if you want different options.

I'll be at Frodsham on the 2nd and can introduce you to a few people if you want or if you have any questions drop me a message. Hope you get bike sorted soon and can get stuck in!

All Cheshire centre dates are on www.cnwtrials.co.uk

Macclesfield trials club www.macctrials.co.uk have trials throughout  the year which all except our road trial include a easy route we also run 2 dead easy trials based on the Man17 format next one is on the 4th July.

Hi mate, where abouts are you, I live in lymm and getting Mt first bike this sat also after doing experience day, should hook up some time, I'll have a little practice area set up soon! Could come have a go some time. Looking to go to Frodsham once got used to the bike! Al

Hi AJ

Im in Fearnhead  in Warrington. I hope to get sorted soon myself and yeah might take you up on the offer of a pratice offer.

Hope all goes well with the new bike on Saturday. What did you buty in the end?

I'm in Warrington as well (North) and have been riding again for a couple of years now... As Nelly says Frodsham is a great place to ride and a really friendly club with good beginners routes and you're also well placed for Manchester 17 who also do dead easy trials designed for beginners. I also ride up at Darwen which isn't too far either and has some great trials on different types of land from Frodsham if you want different options.

I'll be at Frodsham on the 2nd and can introduce you to a few people if you want or if you have any questions drop me a message. Hope you get bike sorted soon and can get stuck in!

Cheers Coops

I will defenitly try and make it on the 2nd, Aug

Not sure when i will get round to getting i think i need to sort out the transport on one first, no point buying one if i cant collect it. lol

Hi Col, I found a 2000 gasgas txt 250, looks mint, going for it in the morning! Super excited! Yeh I'll have a little area in lymm to use. I'm moving to Culcheth in Sept but still have access to the lymm site. I'd be happy to help if up get stuck with transport, I have a pickup truck. I have a few mate living in fearnhead and Padgate to. You on the hunt for a bike then?

Both ... I'm in croft so Col 10 mins from you and Al 5 mins from you when you move to culcheth. Give me a shout if you need anything or advice, I may be able to help. Oh and just about to upgrade my 2005 250 so if you want to try out a gasser before you buy let me know. Cheers coops

Hi Col, I found a 2000 gasgas txt 250, looks mint, going for it in the morning! Super excited! Yeh I'll have a little area in lymm to use. I'm moving to Culcheth in Sept but still have access to the lymm site. I'd be happy to help if up get stuck with transport, I have a pickup truck. I have a few mate living in fearnhead and Padgate to. You on the hunt for a bike then?