Exhausted By This Problem!

lewis315r

Hi

Any tips when it comes to cleaning burn marks off a Raga 2011 front pipe?

I've dropped my bike and it landed on my boot! so theres now a black mark along the pipe!

Looked into buy a guard but they look awful :shutup:

Thanks

Use a light pad, spray it with wd40 give it a good going over then wipe all the excess off with a paper towel and wallah.

I use a grey pad on my exhausts + swing arm and also do all the frame on my mx bike frames.

Just gave one of the bikes a quick going over and heres the difference after 1 minute on a steel exhaust, if you want a nice shine you can use metal polish (Autosol or peek) instead of wd40 and that'll give a nice mirror finish.

Cheers for that!

Will give it a go, think there would be any difference with my front pipe being titanium?

Edited by lewis315r

None at all, the front pipe on my sherco factory is titanium and I do the same with that. Used the 250 as an example because the pipe looked rougher on that bike so the difference obviously stands out better.

I usually go over the swing arm + exhaust every 3 rides quickly with a pad to keep it looking fresh. Also stops any build up of rust or anything on the front header pipe by doing this. Nothing worse than a scruffy looking bike to me lol

Yeah nothing worse!

Already had the autosol on the hubs,bash plate and silencer haha

Edited by lewis315r