Inner Component, Silencer

bestrial

hello 

i have a jotagas 2013 model.

Does anybody know if you can change the material of the exhaust (inner component, silencer)? 

I want to try, but I am afraid that the exhaust must be cut in two pieces to do a proper job.

I would be grateful for any information.

thanks

I've repacked the rear section to good effect, but you're not talking about that are you?  If you want to repack the front section of the silencer it will be a cut and shut job.

I am wanting to repack my rear section - does the centre pipe that the packing is around pull out (like my Beta did) or is it a pick and pull all the old packing out? Did not want to pull too hard on the pipe so left it alone until I found out.

I've repacked the rear section to good effect, but you're not talking about that are you?  If you want to repack the front section of the silencer it will be a cut and shut job.

yes, i talk about the frond section of the silencer....

I am wanting to repack my rear section - does the centre pipe that the packing is around pull out (like my Beta did) or is it a pick and pull all the old packing out? Did not want to pull too hard on the pipe so left it alone until I found out.

It's pick and pull and it's packed in there tight too.  Very long-nosed pliers are required before the perforated tube will come loose.  The tube is bent too, so no alternative but to re-insert before packing new stuff around it.