Scrmc Abington Trial 12 July 2015

lanark

The next SCRMC trial is this coming Sunday, 12 July 11am start, at the excellent venue at Abington, just a mile from Junction 13 on the M74.  As last year the trial will be over 3 laps of 15 sections spread round a 5 mile moorland lap with, on a clear day, excellent views from the top of the hills.  The trial has Classes for Pre '65, Twin Shock, Clubman, Over 40, Air Cooled Monos, Youth A, B & C and caters for both modern and classic machines. The event will be run over 2 routes, the normal B route and the W route which is suitable for beginners, both Adult and Youth, and riders on more standard Pre '65 machines.  Sections will be suitable for all Pre '65 and Twin Shock bikes.  All welcome.

Hi,

If anyone is taking pictures with a modern digital camera can let me have raw images, an entry list and results - I'll get a photoreport in ORRe if you are interested.

Just email me at 'offroadrevue@gmail.com with a contact phone number and we can sort it.  I already have historical images from Abington when Mary and I visited years ago.

Cheers

Deryk Wylde