Michigan Vintage Cup

On a quiet day back in the 1977 there was a world round held in Port Huron Michigan. It was a great success and the spirit of that event still holds true. In just over a week we will be hosting a Vintage cup here in MOTA near Port Huron. I know that vintage days are this weekend but if you need to get two more days of Vintage riding under your belt just stop on up to Metamora MI and ride with us. 

http://www.motatrials.com/events-schedule/14-vintage-cup

Hope to see you there!

--Biff

• Like 1

The 1977 world round at Port Huron, MI...wow...I remember it...I still have the event T-shirt.  It is good to remind ourselves of the rich history our club (MOTA) has played in promoting trials by also having the first two North American Nationals in 1972 and 1973.  Anyway, this weekend (July 18/19th) is our vintage cup in lovely Metamora, MI.   I believe we have sparked a lot of interest from riders in our area and gives us a reason to pull that twinshock out from under the covers.  Our club has been working hard at making this a quality event and we have 16 sections marked for the two day event.  We are anticipating between 30 and 40 riders.  Camping is available and we will have a simple potluck dinner Saturday evening.  Also, we have very nice top finisher awards for each day and even nicer awards for the 2-day overall top three finishers.  Our club is definitely looking forward to hosting the event for all to enjoy.            

Edited by jimg
  • Like 1