2004 2.9 Electrical Problems

big_e_7911

I own a 2.9 2004 and it is having electrical problems. When I ride it for long periods of times it will get hot and it won't create a spark anymore and it will stall. After it stalls it is impossible to start again until it cools down. Once I get it started it is fine till it gets hot again then it will stall. Do you guys know what is wrong with it or how I could trouble shoot it without replacing most of the electrical. Thank you for the help!

I own a 2.9 2004 and it is having electrical problems. When I ride it for long periods of times it will get hot and it won't create a spark anymore and it will stall. After it stalls it is impossible to start again until it cools down. Once I get it started it is fine till it gets hot again then it will stall. Do you guys know what is wrong with it or how I could trouble shoot it without replacing most of the electrical. Thank you for the help!

Likely needs the stator plate rebuild/repair.

look up Bradford ignitions/ motoplat uk, or contact Splatshop to inquire about an exchange one.