July 25Th And 26Th Fim Trial World Championship - Usa !

jmurray443

I was pretty stunned by the turnout. I was expecting it to be pretty sparse in attendance, but clearly I was wrong, as it was packed. What really surprised me was all the conversation I heard in passing from people, all of which indicated to me there were a ton of non-trials riders there. 

The whole event was outstanding  they did a great job setting it up and had great venders too

We drove 25 hours to watch it and would  do it again.

For all those that didn't make it you really missed out

I did talk to a lot of folks that never have tried trials there they are looking to check it out  so help them get in  

Edited by bbk
  • Like 1

There probably was a lot of pent up demand to watch a world round in the northeast by non trials riders. The Tennessee 2006 round had a huge turnout then the numbers dropped the next time and 2013 had small crowds. I heard the next one is going to be in Duluth MN in 2017 and that should have a huge turnout of spectators.

There probably was a lot of pent up demand to watch a world round in the northeast by non trials riders. The Tennessee 2006 round had a huge turnout then the numbers dropped the next time and 2013 had small crowds. I heard the next one is going to be in Duluth MN in 2017 and that should have a huge turnout of spectators.

Without making anything official.......The next US World Round will most likely be in Arizona in 2017. 

The event will be held in Kingman, AZ which is at altitude, and the temps are much more agreeable! Think 80's not 100's! The last two Nationals there have been wonderful weather, and the location is going to be a treat!