Sheffield Indoor Trial 2016

jenko72

Had a press release saying it's going ahead on 9th January, but because it's world championship there was hassle before when putting stuff out that hadn't been FIM approved so I'm checking that before publishing full release.

• Like 1

Just planning ahead.....would anyone care to share how much the tickets sell for, and also what time the event usually starts/finishes?

The arena is about 3 hours drive from me. I want to take the offspring so if it starts early we can stay over on the Friday, but if it's a late finisher it would be better to stay on the Saturday.

I don't fancy driving there and back in one day. I would be tired and grumpy so god knows what the 7 year old would be like.  :)

Thanks,

Chris.

The evening starts at 7pm officially but it's usually about ten past by the time the drinkers/latecomers have found their seats. Finish is normally about 10.30pm. A good night for all with tickets at sensible prices. Parking is good and easy, the stadium is well signposted, in fact what is there not to like - nothing!!