Any After Market Triple Clamps For An '04 290?

hamburgler

Just put the cash to another bike instead, An aftermarket pair of clamps will not make it ride any better plus you will have to shell out another £70 for fat bars too as the 7/8 bars will not fit modern tripples.

That's half of what your 04 bike is worth in good condition.

If you have the money to blow and it makes you happy, good on you, go for it!

I asked because mine are cracked ,my dealer quoted me at 350$ CAD so i figured if im gonna spend some decent coin on a part ill check to see if they make a better one for a comparable price.Remember guys,here in canada trials bikes arent as plentifull as in the UK.I paid 2800$ for my 04 290 and thats considered a sweet deal,especially here in ontario.

Any chance can get them welded?They broke vertically beside the three screws so that might be difficult.

I asked because mine are cracked ,my dealer quoted me at 350$ CAD so i figured if im gonna spend some decent coin on a part ill check to see if they make a better one for a comparable price.Remember guys,here in canada trials bikes arent as plentifull as in the UK.I paid 2800$ for my 04 290 and thats considered a sweet deal,especially here in ontario.

Any chance can get them welded?They broke vertically beside the three screws so that might be difficult.

There are trials "breakers" junk yards in the UK. Get someone here to point you. Yhe part is common to many years and should be available cheap.

Might even call RYP to see if he knows. :beer: