Future Trials Champ?

charlie chitlins

OK...I used to post a lot here, but the reluctance to get knee replacements has taken me out of the sport.

But, I thought I'd share this pic of my 3 1/2 year old who has control of his bicycle that blows most kids 3x his age away!

I'm conflicted about whether it's time for an OSET, or just let him pedal for awhile and see what happens...

post-17093-0-39856300-1438631672_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Get him a oset or find a TY80 and start building it now ....

Get control before the "gotta go fast  "  bug bites ...

Find some little soccer  practice cones and teach him to turn early , before he develops the bad habits we all have ... :)

I wish I had started my youngest (now turning 16 on a reflex ) earlier ...

But  at my age I may just ride the novice line for a season so we can ride together at events , and I can tease him  .! :)

Glenn 

Keep him on a bike until he is 10 years old. Oset`s just make kids lazy, and kids are too small for gas powered bikes really until about twelve. From a dad that bought too many bikes for a kid that really can ride. (Now that he is 6` 4 and 17.)

Find some little soccer  practice cones and teach him to turn early , before he develops the bad habits we all have ... :)

He does U turns in the walking path in front of the house. It's about a bike-length in width.

It's crazy.

He likes to stand straight upright...looks like Malcolm Rathmell or somebody...

It's so much fun to watch.

post-17093-0-23286000-1438654932_thumb.jpg