Dan Thorpe

gizza5

Huge congrats to Dan Thorpe

I remember when there was a big thing about Dan winning his 100th National, think it took him a few more Nationals to cross that line and I am sure some Guru out there will inform us how many National wins he has now.

Won his first BTC Expert Class a decade ago and still beating the youngsters to achieve it again this year so well done Dan I applaud you.

Got to be good news for JS too as said in his report, losing Browny to injury and then the factory let's hope for a speedy recovery to both and roll on 2016. Dan is probably thinking .........Bring it on??

Edited by gizza5
  • Like 2

Also big congratulations to Iwan Roberts. A big step taking the BTC win and surprising there's no real comment on it.

One question though. What bikes will the likes of Thorpe, Wigg, etc be riding next year?

Pretty sure no one will be annoyed if you start a topic about congratulating Iwan, but seeing as you mentioned it here yes huge congrats to the lad

Like to add my congrats to Dan

Not only is he a very capable rider but also a very sensible head on his shoulders with regard to all things trials.

Its good to watch his lines as a rider and also listen to his opinion when I'm an organiser.

Well done Dan  

Agree,but I bet his dad doesn't.

Similar to who has the better credentials Martin or Dougie?

Dave has had a fantastic career in his own right, but I do feel in this case Dan's record is pretty impressive?

On the Martin and Dougie thing if Martin says his career was better who's to argue, even Doug would agree