Carb Removal

heffergm

It's probably time to pull the carb and clean it, so I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on the easiest way to go about removing the carb on a '15 Sherco 300. It's wedged in there pretty good, so I'm trying to figure out if I need to pull all the bodywork off, etc. or if I should be able to just loosen the boots and yank it out.

• 1 month later...

I re-jetted my sons Saturday. There is a screw under the air filter. It all comes off easily. Going back together is another matter. Good Luck.

What year/size? What altitude do you guys ride? what size jets did you go to? do you like it?

I have a 2015 300 and ride at 3000-3500 and the off idle/bottom end bogs and I was thinking of changing the jets myself.

What year/size? What altitude do you guys ride? what size jets did you go to? do you like it?

I have a 2015 300 and ride at 3000-3500 and the off idle/bottom end bogs and I was thinking of changing the jets myself.

We have gone to a 118 and 38 and ride at 6000 ft. Was just at an event last weekend and it ran well. 2012 250 riding expert. It is a dell orto. A Keihin, just guessing  would be a 120-125 and 50.

Edited by lineaway