Gas Gas Take Over (Multiple Topics Merged)

gassa1

• 1 month later...

From the Facebook group  Gas Gas vol produïr i no morir

Good morning, tomorrow, Wednesday 28 will be opened in the commercial court of Girona binding offers from Torrot, Sherco and IRG investors.
Tenders will be opened
and we will hear more about what the future for the workers and for the brand.
We know how gas gas industrial project starts and how many workers begin and under what conditions.
After ten months after stopping activity have been many battles we have fought to have a future. Tomorrow it is another battle, no more important or less important than others, but from this, which determines whether to end the social side has won the pulse of partners, banks and legal processes. A situation that over ten months has been both financially and psychologically impoverishing all workers of Gas Gas.
Tomorrow we will be on the lookout and keep you informed as we get information.
Thanks for your support throughout the process.

Would you take a risk on a new untried bike or a well proven one with a new facelift ?

That's what they said when Lewis Hamilton went to the totally new Mercedes F1 team - 2 World Championships later and probably a third on the way .. 

I think you may find L.H. has won his third title, but I also am not sure how the multi billion pound F1 business has anything to do with this discussion here.

We can all find examples to further an argument one way or another I would just stick to something proven , let someone else take the plunge and the hit in a years time when it turned out to be a pup, I am sure we can all remember those as well ( who spent money on a JCM ? )

• Like 1

Once they have invested their 13 Billion Euros over three years, ----------------------time to let that sink in ---------------------- how many bikes do they expect to sell to cover that ?

If some clever economist can make it all work then new 2016 Gassers are now a reality

Good luck to all at the factory

Yes you are most probably right but even then how do they make it pay ?

In round numbers, if a factory gets 500 Euro profit for reinvestment for each unit sold and they have a 25% market share of an 8000 annual total market, over 3 years they will have 3M Euro to play with.

I am sure there are some more informed / educated comments to follow but how does this all work ? Is the market so much larger than some have suggested ?