Switching From A Beta 125 To Gas Gas 125

jml

Hey all, 

Been thinking about making the switch from a 2010 Beta 125 to around something of similar age in the 125 TXT family. I've ridden a 125 gasser for about 5 minutes but didn't get a really good chance to ride for an extended period of time. Has anyone ridden both and can point out the difference especially in the bottom end? I've been told a lot that the Beta 125 is much stronger down low (torquey) compared to the gasser. 

Regards, 

Can i ask whats the point. Why change from a 125 to another 125? Better the devil you know usually.

I ride a 125 Sherco and weigh 73kg its powerful enough just has to be revved more. But im no professional just getting out there and riding to build up skill.

Borrowed my bike to a even better rider and he can do the same on mine as his beta 250 just says you have to work it more. Also getting comments when it pulls up the same hills as 290&300's why they actually need that much more power. But as i said im no professional

Partially because I'm curious, I might try and get myself a longer test ride next time. I also wouldn't mind upgrading to something with a little bit better suspension. 

Edited by jml