1993 Fantic Key-Roo 212

xt6justice

Online.... No you won't find much. If you call around you will find stuff. Spark plugs on the kroo were short and weird so when you find em snatch them up. Having stuff shipped from Europe isn't as bad as you might think. Most countries there have 19% tax but that gets removed when shipping here so that balances out the shipping. Post in the fabric section and call USD parts dealers for who has what.

--Biff

I've had one and I agree with Ducman, they are terrible.

The rad is tucked up under the tank along the length of the top tube and they had a habit of over heating, when they boiled over it burnt your balls!

They are also not that pleasant to ride, they were pretty tall and unwieldy.

Parts are almost impossible to find, they did share some with other bikes and models, but generally it's a right headache to find anything.

Yes, the Section was a better bike and about the most powerful you could buy at the time thanks to the power valve, but again parts are very thin of the ground.

Early '90s and Beta was starting to get it's act together with water cooled engines.

The Zero/Gara was a much better bike, I ran one of these side by side to the K-roo, the Zero is close to what you'd buy new today and probably the bike that everyone else copied at the time.

1994 saw the Techno and for a budget bike, you won't go far wrong if you can find a nice one.

Edited by goudrons