Central New York Fantic 247

sgtrials

Just bought my first trials bike, a 1990 Fantic 247 (w/ 305 graphics) converted to twin shock. Another forum member (forgot who) did the work a few years back, I just picked it up from my local trials shop. Converted to run a local air cooled / drum / conventional fork / twin shock class. I'm in the central New York area. Having fun putting around my backyard. Going to attend events next season. Let me know if you're in the area! 

Fantic 247 Twin shock

Edited by sgtrials

Welcome to trials!!!.Check out MillerRanchTrials.com. We have Our next event October 18th in Corning N.y. it's a gate style trials so that means no forced lines, you can ride what you feel comfortable with as long as you hit the start and finish gates. We are very welcoming to new riders and everybody is very eager to help new riders out.Your Fantic has ridden here many times b4!

Check out www.newyorkaircooledtrials.com. Another gate style trials where you are free to choose you path through each section. Their last meet of the year is scheduled for October 25 at Apalachin NY.