Registering A Trials Bike On The Road

1 hour ago, turbofurball said:

That seems pretty extreme, I got a DVLA registered Japanese bike registry to confirm the year of manufacture on my TY (they literally cited a website for that) and had zero problems - I gave the chap who runs it £70 and he sorted NOVA and gave me all the paperwork along with a guide as to what else they would want to receive, and got my V5 through the post about a week later

Have you got a link to the chap who sorts it?

I'll have a dig about and send you a message

Edit: Apparently you can't receive messages (the board didn't give a reason, but maybe your inbox is full), I'll not post an email address up publicly so maybe try sending me a message first?

Edited by turbofurball

4 hours ago, turbofurball said:

I'll have a dig about and send you a message

Edit: Apparently you can't receive messages (the board didn't give a reason, but maybe your inbox is full), I'll not post an email address up publicly so maybe try sending me a message first?

Cleared out my messages now

• 1 month later...

Just a quick email to say thank you to the person who put this thread together, it was very helpful and I would not of been able to register my bike with out it. From start to finish the whole process took no more than 3 weeks. 

Thanks for the help 

Rob

• Like 1