Gas Gas Saviour?

sirdabalot

Three companies have submitted binding offers to buy GasGas the judge will need to decide who it goes to. the three companies are Sherco, IRG, and Torrot. not sure how long the judge will take to decide and no clue what the different companies will do if they get it. IRG is an investment fund so I would guess they would want to flip it. Torrot is a bicycle company that wants to build motorcycles so that makes some sense. Sherco is a head scratcher they already have almost the same product line maybe they just want to cut off the competition but with TRS and Vertigo out there that doesn't make a lot of sense in my mind.

Edited by michael_t

What exactly are they bidding on though? The name? The facilities? The patents? For Sherco I can see it as an expansion of manufacturing capacity. A bicycle manufacturer that makes kids electrics is very interesting. No telling what their plans are. I agree an investment fund is likely to polish it and divest as soon as possible (profitable).

Perhaps the bicycle manufacturer is looking to expand into adult electrics. That would be very cool. Just have to wait and see I guess.

• Like 1