Austermuhle Wins 2015 Scott

johnnyboxer

Many congrats to Ian Austermuhle for his well deserved win, good to see a local lad winning

'Twas a great Trial, enjoyed watching again

Wiggy was 2nd & Dougie 3rd on the New Vertigo

The new Vertigo on display looks lush

Edited by johnnyboxer

Very good to see Ian getting a win at this prestigious event, well deserved reward for many years hard work.

Emma Bristows time very notable as well.

Anyone know why JD was further back than would be expected?

Big congratulations to Ian, after being so close, for so long, the win was well deserved.

well done to Jonny Richardson for standard time again, I'll be fighting you for it again next year!

Also a big well done to everyone who got finished. Brilliant event and as always throws up a few surprises.

• Like 1

cheers andy, felt good, bike was good but 2 flat tires slowed me down too much, but thats the scott.

As a rider you dont really notice whats going on, but I did notice the amount of spectators around, seemed more than usual

Hydraulic throttle was playing up i think. He has asked for a v6 car engine with weber carbs for next year and cable discs. Not that im assuming where you are going with this question

It was Dabill I was referring to and the question was not leading anywhere. Unfortunately due to other commitments I did not get to visit the finishing area as I would have liked to have a good close up look at the Vertigo. The other JD was no doubt behind his camera somewhere on the course.

Upon seeing the result I did suspect JD had either mechanical problems or a couple of punctures.

Regarding both the Vertigo bikes though I would make the following comment - the more complex you make something, the more there is to go wrong.

Surprisingly it was the battery that hampered DL. I actually favour battery ignition / EFI systems over non battery. The Vertigo and Ossas however have a sort of hybrid system neither fully battery nor non battery which have a number of short comings.

Anyone know what happened to Billy Bolt and Nathan Wrigglesworth?

Edited by dadof2

It was Dabill I was referring to and the question was not leading anywhere. Unfortunately due to other commitments I did not get to visit the finishing area as I would have liked to have a good close up look at the Vertigo. The other JD was no doubt behind his camera somewhere on the course.

Upon seeing the result I did suspect JD had either mechanical problems or a couple of punctures.

Regarding both the Vertigo bikes though I would make the following comment - the more complex you make something, the more there is to go wrong.

Surprisingly it was the battery that hampered DL. I actually favour battery ignition / EFI systems over non battery. The Vertigo and Ossas however have a sort of hybrid system neither fully battery nor non battery which have a number of short comings.

Anyone know what happened to Billy Bolt and Nathan Wrigglesworth?

Here we go again