Peak Classic Trial This Sunday 25Th October, Bracken Rocks, Hoilloway, Derbyshire.

Just a reminder that this weekend Peak Classic hold round 10 of their 2015 Club Championship at Bracken Rocks, Holloway Nr Matlock Derbyshire.

Classes for British Bikes, Twinshocks, Pre 95 air cooled monos and over 50's on moderns.

Routes for Expert, Classic Expert, Intermediate, Classic Intermediate and Clubmen.

Start time as usual 11.00 am but dont forget to put your clocks back one hour extra in bed  :hyper:

See you there  :hyper:

Just a reminder that this weekend Peak Classic hold round 10 of their 2015 Club Championship at Bracken Rocks, Holloway Nr Matlock Derbyshire.

Classes for British Bikes, Twinshocks, Pre 95 air cooled monos and over 50's on moderns.

Routes for Expert, Classic Expert, Intermediate, Classic Intermediate and Clubmen.

Start time as usual 11.00 am but dont forget to put your clocks back one hour extra in bed  :hyper:

See you there  :hyper:

Hi,

Anybody with a modern digital camera (not iPad, iPhone, etc., sorry) taking photographs at the Peak Classic that would like to see a Photoreport in the digital magazine, ORRe - just drop me an email to offroarchive@gmail.com and I will make it happen................

Deryk Wylde

• Like 1

Hi Deryk, I've sent you the photos of the trial my dad took to the above email address, I hope they Will be ok for you, if you need more info about the trial speak to the guys at Peak classic club (i've also sent the pics to you guys )they do a great write up of the trial

Andy

Edited by hulmie

Don't know what happened there it's the first time I've sent a file that large before, I just hope Deryk gets them, I've seen on another post that he's after a rider list. I had another great day struggled a bit on a few of the sections but it's all part of the fun

Andy

• Like 1

Thanks for that Andy i received the photos but am unable to open, they crashed my laptop to be honest, but should have the write up on the site by Wednesday evening. Thanks again to all the riders who turned out to support the club.

Hi,

I have a load of images from Andy Hulme's dad, plus the report from the website - but I'm lacking sight of an entry list so that I can tie names to the riding numbers on the bikes for the Photoreport in ORRe.

Any chance of a pdf?

Cheers

Deryk