Is This Bike Worth The Time And Money?

frank zx

Beta USA should have any parts you need or can get them for you. Have you contacted them yet?

This is a really old bike and not sure how much it will add to help you with new skills as you will be fighting the bike most of the time.

Where are you in the USA?

Unfortunately, there are very limited parts for those bikes, I doubt Beta U.S.A will have anything, and if they can get it it will have to come from Italy,that is if they still have the parts. I have an Tr32 and the only luck on parts for that is Places like ebay, and not much luck there, the 34 was a more popular bike but I think you will have a tough time locating New parts. Best of luck

Very nice bike, worth a look and a ride. It's just between the older twinshock and modern bikes. The first modern looking monoshocks of course,

Sadly there are some parts not available anymore: most engine parts like piston, con-rod, clutch basket, ... also plastics ... and so on, so it's easier to have a donor.

Cylinder is plated a new plating is the most expensive part and the bearings to the rear Suspension are  quite expensive too, 

The bike itself rides nice best air cooled mono Trials in my personal view, light, nice geometry and a very powerful engine, the bike sounds louder then most other bikes I know.

WP_20150915_16_35_23_Pro.jpg

• 3 weeks later...