Snowdon Ranger

madmostin

Hi Guy's.

Derek,Very interesting you see you learn a New thing everyday don't you. The Old ones are the best!

You are so right about not many are "seriously involved" ? well on TC that is. 

The real problem Deryk is that not many of our generation are into  using computers like you and I do, and I am sure that ORRe would have twice as many followers if  more late sixties seventy year olds, were able to use a machine and to view the mag. and these pages.

Perhaps we can start a campaign  for Christmas, to get sons and daughters of "Old Trials Riders" from this period  to take there I-Pads etc along to visits to there parents at this time and show them what they are missing. even pay for a subscription for ORRe as a pressie  perhaps.

Regards Charlie. 

• Like 1

Hi Guy's.

Derek,Very interesting you see you learn a New thing everyday don't you. The Old ones are the best!

You are so right about not many are "seriously involved" ? well on TC that is. 

The real problem Deryk is that not many of our generation are into  using computers like you and I do, and I am sure that ORRe would have twice as many followers if  more late sixties seventy year olds, were able to use a machine and to view the mag. and these pages.

Perhaps we can start a campaign  for Christmas, to get sons and daughters of "Old Trials Riders" from this period  to take there I-Pads etc along to visits to there parents at this time and show them what they are missing. even pay for a subscription for ORRe as a pressie  perhaps.

Regards Charlie. 

Hi Charlie,

Several already do subscribe - and one thjng is for sure - it will be a unique present, nobody else is likely to find it.........

Best way, though, is to subscribe from your dad's, uncle's, friend's - whatever - own computer or tablet, then you can be sure that it works for them on their device.

For sure, enjoy.