Pré 65 Only Trial In Mons Belgium Last W-E

christian

The 34th Pre65 Trial of Mons was again a great success: 108 riders from 9 countries (Germany, Finland, France, Great Britain, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland... and Belgium) enjoyed the "vintage" spirit of the splendid sections at the Terril de Ciply. Results are attached and pictures are available on : https://picasaweb.google.com/114840479021372154758/MonsPre65Trial78112015?authkey=Gv1sRgCLiUi8624_yeUw

Thanks for attending and see you on 12 & 13 November 2016 for the 35th edition of the most authentic Pre65 trial organized on the continent !

• Like 3

You are right Michael and no clutch lever on the handlebar but a lever on the engine which means that when he release the clutch in a uphill section, his right hand is not on the bars.

It is also the first trial bike with wooden footrests!!!!!

I call him "the Burt Monroe" from the pre65 trial circus.

• Like 2

some cracking old bikes there.....would also like to ride with a flat cap instead of a helmet too.

Hello bashplte,you are welcome to our trial, if you email me your details I will add you to the mailing list and you will receive next year's entry form.

Regards.

Christian

osted Today, 07:12 AM

bashplate, on 16 Nov 2015 - 7:54 PM, said:snapback.png

some cracking old bikes there.....would also like to ride with a flat cap instead of a helmet too.

Hello bashplte,you are welcome to our trial, if you email me your details I will add you to the mailing list and you will receive next year's entry form.
Regards.
Christian 

thanks Christian for the invite......I'm in New Zealand, so would be a huge trip to get there. :icon_salut: 

No Ross,

a two day Trial.It is well worth to come down.You will enjoy it.If you want t do it next year let me know and i can organize everything for us.

@bashplate,

do not worry there will be a bike for you around.So go on book your flight.