A Big Hello From Buckinghamshire, Uk

endlessrain

Hello Everyone,

New to the Forum and indeed Trials...

Earlier in the year i bought myself an old but exepctionally tidy, low use Gas Gas TXT 250 (2001), Love the chrome frame...

Due to work and other biking commitments ive not really used it much but going forward into 2016 i want to put some real time & effort into getting out on it.

Im a relative new comer to Bikes in general, i only started Riding in May this year (im 28), I jumped in the deep end and went straight into Enduro. from the get go i was constantly told to get a trails bike to improve overall... However in the last few weeks/months the trials bug has caught me, i really want to get some hours in and see how i fair... 

Ive discovered a Trials club within a reasonable distance from me, Milton Buzzards in Milton Keynes... Anyone a member?

Edited by endlessrain
  • Like 1

Hi

This Sunday Nene Valley MCC from Northamptonshire are have their final round this year at a venue not too far from Buckinghamshire at Long Furlong Farm, Catesby, Northants. NN11 6LW which is towards Rugby. Starts at 10.30, finishes at about 2pm. Why not pop along if you are free. It's a great venue.

You will find most people taking part are very friendly and willing to help/give guidance if required.

http://www.trialscentral.com/news-archive/uk-trials-news/17657-nene-valley-mcc-the-janet-jones-trophy-trial-south-midland-centre-championship-round

Edited by bishyfishy
  • Like 1

Yup I'm a buzzard member. Been going since the summer and loving it too. Try to get up there every other Sunday and I always find people to ride with there.

There's Been quite a few recent starters over the winter too So riders of all abilities abou .

Edited by elusivemite
  • Like 1

Hi

This Sunday Nene Valley MCC from Northamptonshire are have their final round this year at a venue not too far from Buckinghamshire at Long Furlong Farm, Catesby, Northants. NN11 6LW which is towards Rugby. Starts at 10.30, finishes at about 2pm. Why not pop along if you are free. It's a great venue.

You will find most people taking part are very friendly and willing to help/give guidance if required.

http://www.trialscentral.com/news-archive/uk-trials-news/17657-nene-valley-mcc-the-janet-jones-trophy-trial-south-midland-centre-championship-round

Hey thanks for the link, i would certainly have gone along if i saw this post in time :/

Yup I'm a buzzard member. Been going since the summer and loving it too. Try to get up there every other Sunday and I always find people to ride with there.

There's Been quite a few recent starters over the winter too So riders of all abilities abou .

Good to hear, will be signing up for the new year, how does it work there? When does it open for practice and do you pay a fee on the day?

Good to hear, will be signing up for the new year, how does it work there? When does it open for practice and do you pay a fee on the day?

Pay your membership and if you want a key you pay a deposit on it.

come and go as you please (daylight hours))

But make sure you have a responsible person with you incase of accident .

I normally ride every other Sunday and have always found someone to ride with.

AFAIK if you join now it should cover you for the whole of next yea . Check there website.

Don't forget acu licence if you want to enter trials.

Rob