Fantic 307 Headlight Problem

fanticfan

Hi all, 

just wondering if anyone has had any headlight issues ? recently bought a 307 in pretty good condition used it a few times and the headlight has stopped working.  Took the bulb out and checked that then put a tester on and no power to it. there is a small black box under the tank is there a fuse inside? Any help or pointers would be greatly received. Thanks 

post-21963-0-82463100-1448728764_thumb.jpg

Nice bike but looks a bit odd ball, Should have Alloy Swingarm, Alloy Subframe, Disk rear wheel and USD forks for a 307. The frame also looks different around the footpeg mounts.

Back to the headlight issue, It could be the regulator that limits the voltage gone a.k.a black box, Check voltage from the stator side with the bike running. Also could be an earth issue.

I think your right Steve I had a look last night and looks pretty much like the coach. I'm over in the south of France and the bike has come from over the border in Italy. Not seen any others about over here, but it's a pretty cool bike and runs really good.