To Cut Or Not To Cut

scot taco

All I can add to that is "Just do it !!" . The whole ITSA  Club (nationwide) are some of the best folks , Riders , and good times EVER !!!  Always a enjoyable experience , no matter what bike or class your playing in ....

And I think it has to do with the Fact that 99.9% of us completely understand and enjoy The vision of the association .  

Glenn

Very very nice chefe,looks like you have a whole bunch of time and effort into it.!

Do the rear fender bolts screw into the frame tube from the inner side of the fender?

Also,how was the raw fibre glass look achieved on the tank and side panels?

Thanks much for posting!

Cheers,Scott

jlpar, I had to go back and look at what I had posted because I knew you couldn,t have been talking about my shop being organized! LOL.

Larrynz, your red and white one is looking great so far.Thanks for posting to give me an idea of how mine would look dressed in those colors.Be sure to post more pictures when she is finished.

Happy New Years to all!!

• Like 1

Hi chefe,

Thank you for the picture of how you did the rear fender mounts.Very nice,clean way to do it.

Thanks also for the link to your restoration on the tank.Pretty darn cool and you did an excellent job.I don,t think that I could achieve the same results with getting the fibre layed on the tank so nicely.

On the page of your restoration it mentioned one option was to seal the inside of the tank and paint it.What do they use to seal the inside of the plastic tanks?

Welcome to Trials Central !

Cheers, Scott

Chefe, You are a magician!! The way you have wrapped the fiberglass on the Bull is remarkable!!

This way I would think you have made a new tank with a plastic liner, I doubt there would any of the

problems experienced with the stock/after market tanks.

BRAVO!!

Larry

• 3 weeks later...

Chefe,

Very nice bike!   I was wondering can you tell me whats been done to your silencer, Ive seen others with only one exhaust tip. Has the inside been altered also? Pictures would be great....Also has the steering angle been altered so it turns sharper?

Thanks,  Steve

Edited by shercosteve