Enduro Gone Trials!

davidwa

Hi - after riding and organising enduro's for more years than I care to admit, I've decided to give the trials game a go.

I'm interested in a Scorpa SY250-F but am struggling to find much info and one for sale.

If anyone has any advice or info I'd be most grateful.

All the best,

David

• Like 1

I'm guessing you are attracted to the SYF because of your enduro experience and the performance of the Yamaha enduro models. Frankly it is best left there, it was never a good trials motor, being just a rehashed version of the motocross/enduro motor.

Go for something with a proper trials motor in it. I normally recommend the Beta 200 but you would probably find almost any other 250 would suit you.

Edited by 2stroke4stroke

Montesa (Honda) make a rather good four stroke if its a four stroke your after. I'm on my second and will be getting a third just as soon as I can convince Mrs Lucky that its the best way to keep my cholesterol level down.

Welcome to trials old chap, its fantastic.

Good words Mr Lucas

It's got to be fun and after all - it's the taking part not the winning that counts (unless you're any good of course).

I have it on good authority that the 250f is a very rare beast in the UK so I'll keep an eye out but go 2 stroke for the time being.

• 4 weeks later...