Top Speed Ossa Tr 300I?

caseih

hi.

just bought a 2014 ossa 300i and i wonder what the top speed is? have not got it yet (transport) and there is ice on the road so i can`t try it now. :blush:

I will drive it on trails and there will be some dirt roads also so it would be nice if it could run close to 70 km/h..

if not, where can i buy sprockets?

best regards :)  / new beginner swede  :icon_rendeer: 

• Like 1

6th is pretty high bike was fine on standard gearing in the Scottish.

A couple of teeth of the rear would be ok as first is lowish.

Would sit at 50 mph all day long .

I'm sure you're aware modern bikes are rubbish on the road and the tyres fall to bits after a few 100 miles. 

Happy motoring.

As an aside the bike was running 50.1 premix which is miles richer than the 100.1 plus recommended.

Edited by breagh
  • Like 1

hi.

just bought a 2014 ossa 300i and i wonder what the top speed is? have not got it yet (transport) and there is ice on the road so i can`t try it now. :blush:

I will drive it on trails and there will be some dirt roads also so it would be nice if it could run close to 70 km/h..

if not, where can i buy sprockets?

best regards :)  / new beginner swede  :icon_rendeer:

A bit of topic but...

Is it the Stihl edition that was for sale on "blocket"?

/Christian

• Like 1

6th is pretty high bike was fine on standard gearing in the Scottish.

A couple of teeth of the rear would be ok as first is lowish.

Would sit at 50 mph all day long .

I'm sure you're aware modern bikes are rubbish on the road and the tyres fall to bits after a few 100 miles.

Happy motoring.

As an aside the bike was running 50.1 premix which is miles richer than the 100.1 plus recommended.

Ok, Nice than i wont be disappointed.I dont think Its a problem driving a trial at 70km/h between 2 trails for example if its just 1km or so. And of course one has to give it some more oil if it revs more than normal trial driving.

Edited by caseih

There is a Map for Road work that can be loaded alongside a standard Trials Map. It runs the bike a little richer for extended road use. Might be worth seeing if it has it.

I am almost sure it doesn't have that, it's a factory but he did not tell me anything about road map..

How do i install different maps? I guess i will need some wiring loom and a computer of some kind?

I have over 700km to the ossa shop so if i can change maps myself it would be great.

Loads of folk up here just trail ride, never see them at a "regular" trial.

Frankly I don't blame them,look at your average trial with all the different classes,routes and rules.

It's nonsense,

I dont think it's weird either. I think a trial is awesome to just play around with in the forest and so on, compared to a motocross.

Edited by caseih