Potential For More Youth Trials Reports

laird387

Hi,

To give you some idea of the potential - how about this as an entry for a trial, the Yeadon and Guiseley Championship round at Dob Park last year attracted no less than eighty-four entries..........

Photo: Barry Robinson

post-19290-0-99531700-1453116003_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hi,

Following our Review of the 2015 B, C and D Youth Championships on this forum, there is an opportunity for greater photo and report coverage of the youth trials scene - but it will take significant time and effort.

If you would be interested to see improved coverage, either post a comment or, better yet, simply press the 'Like This' button on this post in order to help us decide.

Whose review, where?

Whose review, where?

Sorry nigel,

In the Youth Trials forum - the same one that this topic is in - The 2015 Oset UK A-CU Class B/C/D Youth Trials Championship, a review compiled by Barry Robinson and Deryk Wylde.

Or are you saying that you don't count a 1300 word report plus photographs of all the award winners in those classes is a Review?

NO NIGLE,

However I did compile the report from information given by my colleague, Barry, with whom I have worked for very close to fifty years - and we are still happy to combine our activities for the good of the sport.

No nigel,

I personally don't get to any events anymore, I have strictly limited walking ability plus I am the sole carer for my disabled wife - but I have the ability to carry on the independent publishing activities I have done for many years.

That being the case, with the help of friends and colleagues I am fully prepared to spend some time and energy supporting all forms of motorcycle sport - but NOT if there is very little real interest in ALL those aspects here on this forum.

However when I include some images of Pre-65 Scrambling, for example, I get floods of enthusiastic emails - even though the name 'Trials Central' hardly suggests scrambling interest!

That is why, since many of the commercial publications seem to be reducing their support for the youth movement I posed the question on the forum.

Cheers

DERYK