Xblok Xpro Atc Throttle Tube, Anyone?

mirko91

I have used the very fast one for about 5 years, It's been swapped to various bikes as I have changed and is still standing up well.

I got one because of limited wrist movement especially when hanging off the rear of the bike ready to launch at something.

In the real world it's not much different to the white tube.

If you are having trouble doing zaps, the tube will not make a difference, You need a different style of riding, I'm sure very few of the Factory boys use them.

Hello I'm looking for a faster throttle tube, quicker than the white one which requires 100° of twist to fully open a 28mm carby and I found this online http://www.xblok.co.uk/www.xblok.co.uk/info.php?p=7

Anyone tried that? Cheers

I have run the slow / medium ATC throttle tube for a few years now on 4RT,s, worked well on my 06 bike but on the 2014 260cc bike I would prefer the slow/ fast tube.

Problem has been that when I rang recently the said that they were no longer making them.

I reckon they are a great concept and really well made and prevent crap getting into the throttle tube when dropping the bike.

If they have them available again please post.

I found the same thing - no longer available.  Has anyone tried a throttle from a KX85 or similar?  They also have a 28mm Keihin. It would probably be too quick but could the ramp could be filed down to get a similar result?

I have used the very fast one for about 5 years, It's been swapped to various bikes as I have changed and is still standing up well.

I got one because of limited wrist movement especially when hanging off the rear of the bike ready to launch at something.

In the real world it's not much different to the white tube.

If you are having trouble doing zaps, the tube will not make a difference, You need a different style of riding, I'm sure very few of the Factory boys use them.

I know for sure(from a WC mechanic) that domino makes a quicker one but it is just for pilots

That's why I thought they were just normal white tubes then! Didn't realise Domino made different ones.

I'm sure if you asked the right people maybe you could get hold of one or even make your own custom one by gluing a piece of plastic in to make the ramp on the cable part steeper.

I think I might experiment with a spare tube I have too see what happens!!

That's what I wanted to do just add some epoxy and make a ramp so as you twist it opens up the carby quicker, but unfortunately there's no room to make the tube bigger. Probably the only solution is to get an MX complete throttle and trim it down