The Ultimate Twinshock Build Begins ...

axulsuv

just starting a thread to show the progress of my 340 build ... 

here are the before photo's ...

post-1232-0-09182500-1454880849_thumb.jpg

post-1232-0-58012000-1454880878_thumb.jpg

And this is just insperation for me to get off my fat a*** and do it ....

More to follow , as the chassis gets reworked too ...

Glenn   :popcorn:

• Like 5

It's a 83 pro with a clouded history of origins ... I know the bike was left here after the WR.in texas that year, and was sold as a used competition motorcycle days later...

I've got the paperwork to back that up , But have never been able to determine who's bike it was . and it isn't a "normal" 240 at all , compared to other ones I've got ...

• Like 1

It's a 83 pro with a clouded history of origins ... I know the bike was left here after the WR.in texas that year, and was sold as a used competition motorcycle days later...

I've got the paperwork to back that up , But have never been able to determine who's bike it was . and it isn't a "normal" 240 at all , compared to other ones I've got ...

This is mind that looks very simelar.......

3BC60B05-CECF-4142-9702-6599BA252327_zps

16FDC207-308D-4E32-9400-FE8417245001_zps

Iv not seen another one like theese. Mine was originally a mono shock but converted to twinshock and drum brake so it could be used in twinshock class trials.

15 Pics from World Round Texas just got posted in my Facebook "Trials Riders" group,surely on of the Fantic pics is of yer bike (-;

1917669_1089681771711_6151876_n.jpg?oh=3

• Like 1