Anyone Buying One?

heffergm

We just returned from Canadian Nationals and the TRS my son has been riding is completely stock other that Boyesen Carbon Tech Reeds. The bike has been running flawlessly so far and he has had NO issues at all. It just seems to run perfect. About geometry, its interesting the feedback he gave me after this weekend where there were many steep descents in the trial. He said hes has never ridden a bike where the geometry was so noticeable. Not only the way it goes up stuff when hitting big things, but how confidence inspiring it is going downhills where  now he never feels like the front end will ever tuck in like other bikes he has ridden. (GG and Beta).

The bike has been ridden hard from day one so far (Champ class) and its performs like a champ! I am pretty impressed for a totally new bike, but not surprised from what I know about Jordi Tarres.

Stock, yes. As for the geometry, it's what I didn't like. The front just felt too steep to me. But this is all preference, and I'm sure I could learn to love it and even prefer it with time on the bike. The problem is I don't really want to have to come to grips with new geometry every time I change bikes, so I just decided to stick with what works. But it does look fantastically put together, I don't imagine anyone is unhappy with theirs.

Edited by heffergm