Evo Factory Or Trs?

heffergm

Beta vs TRS.... Fight!  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Beta EVO Factory vs TRS One

• Beta
    • TRS
    • I can't decide! My brain hurts too much!

No end of problems with some I've seen and they don't even sell them with a working clutch,like most Italian products they look great but are nailed together by Luigi whilst having a fag.

We always do s*h*i*t don't we? Like the best food, sorry it just looks good or maybe Ducati, Maserati or Ferrari...

Edited by mirko91
  • Like 2

Of all the trials bikes I've come across, the Beta is at least on par. And as you mentioned... che bella moto! 

PS: Parlerò con Luigi domattina sul il suo lavoro. Nel frattempo, continuiamo produrre le moto...

Of all the trials bikes I've come across, the Beta is at least on par. And as you mentioned... che bella moto!

PS: Parlerò con Luigi domattina sul il suo lavoro. Nel frattempo, continuiamo produrre le moto...

Offrigli un piatto di spaghetti e la risolvete subito?

Well I was in a similar predicament and could not decide between trs , vertigo or beta factory , trs not available for a test ride yet, Vertigo got to admit i liked the bike the only thing that put me off was that they do not trade in, even a Vertigo against a new one a year or two down the line , if that changes I may look at one next time . I've gone for a Beta Factory 250 which  I will be running in tomorrow , I've had a little play and compared to my Sherco 290 2012 , I'm really liking the Beta. For build quality the Beta is one of the best maybe not a Montesa  which was on my list,  its was the 4 stroke learning curve that put me off , 

• 2 years later...

2 hours ago, al_orange said:

So... What was the final verdict on this? I'm in the same predicament. Sexy TRS or reliable Beta... 

Plan on keeping it for life so not sure which to go for. 

It is at the top of the page; scroll up

But that was the consensus in 2016 and now the Beta is more poular........its a difficult one ....do you want a bike that stays in gear or one that pops out

If you are going to keep it for life[not very likely from experience] then in order to keep it running you will need spare parts for the motor and gearbox the Beta motor that will fit the frame has been around since 2009 ...the old techno motor probably fits so you will have a good stock worldwide to go at on the other hand the TRS has been around for 5 minutes in comparison  with less units and spares available world wide. So it looks like you would be better off choosing the TRS for sex appeal then trade in for a Beta in a few years time.

Edited by oni nou
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, oni nou said:

It is at the top of the page; scroll up

But that was the consensus in 2016 and now the Beta is more poular........its a difficult one ....do you want a bike that stays in gear or one that pops out

Fair one but I really meant "what did you get and how is/was it"

The beta is more popular now? Really? Why is that? And isn't it the beta that jumps out of gear?

1 minute ago, al_orange said:

Fair one but I really meant "what did you get and how is/was it"

The beta is more popular now? Really? Why is that? And isn't it the beta that jumps out of gear?

You seem to have made your choice.

1 hour ago, oni nou said:

You seem to have made your choice.

Have I? Actually I was leaning towards the beta until I read about the popping out of gear. I'd say that is unacceptable on a trials bike. The main selling point of the beta is that it is tried and tested and they last really well but if that isn't true then the trs stands above it I guess.