Cotswold Cup

wallo

Good stuff Ken, any news of a route plan yet ? Very much looking forward to it,if its half as good as the March Hare last week it will be a cracking day out - which it always is anyway.

If anyone has thoughts of riding a road based trial like this,(And has yet to try one) my advice is to get on and enjoy them whilst there are still people willing to put in the vast amount of work to make them happen,it really is the best day out.

Think he's just getting in some practice.lol. See you there Ken.

Can't believe that - Ken never needs practice, I couldn't bear the pain  of practice - I've only just stopped aching from the March Hare  :o

Good stuff Ken, any news of a route plan yet ? Very much looking forward to it,if its half as good as the March Hare last week it will be a cracking day out - which it always is anyway.

If anyone has thoughts of riding a road based trial like this,(And has yet to try one) my advice is to get on and enjoy them whilst there are still people willing to put in the vast amount of work to make them happen,it really is the best day out.

But no Enduro bikes at this trial :-)

• Like 1

Is that THE Ted Breffitt who used to ride in the East Midlands Centre and had a car dealership in Nottingham ? Always rode in a tie a true gentleman and all round nice bloke ?

No, its just a joke between me and a few other Golden valley riders,Stevo is known as Breffitt, he calls me Viney - or Winey, phone calls or Emails are often answered or headed from the AMC comp shop or Bracebridge Street works...

Daft really,but more than anything else we have a bloody good time !

• Like 1

Congrats to the organisers of the Cotswolds cups trial, what a fantastic days sport, superb sections a great ride round and fantastic weather, if all the Miller rounds are as good as this then I would do more.

I rode the hard route and it was not dangerous or scary just spot on with a couple of harder ones to sort the results, brilliant.