Straight Wheel Balance Tips

Hi guys, I'm trying to improve my balance and finding it harder with the straight steer I think it is the most proficient way to improve it. I'm able to balance with the bike off with no hands but I find hard to ride on top of a 20 cm wide straight kerb. Any tips to get there? Ta

And riding over things like a curb is like mentioned above look forwards, not to the obstacle.

THink rope walker, look where you want to go, but not downwards. Dont get a cramp body positioning but stay ''open''.

Do you mean keep a relaxed position with flexed arms and legs but not too crouch?

Yeah people tend to cramp up (make them selve smaller on the bike) when doing things they find difficult. Head goes towards the bars, people cant see towards the horizon anymore. Its easier to show in real life than to explain, but I hope you get the idea.

Edited by crazybond700

Yeah people tend to cramp up (make them selve smaller on the bike) when doing things they find difficult. Head goes towards the bars, people cant see towards the horizon anymore. Its easier to show in real life than to explain, but I hope you get the idea.

Right, tried today to look wto the target instead looking down and it makes a ton of difference...thanks guys!